Thursday, January 13, 2022

Miles Mathis - Time

I had never heard of Miles Mathis before one of my readers mentioned him in response to my post about Quantum Space Theory. The commenter finds his work similar to mine, so I looked him up this morning to learn more, and from the little I've read, I must say I agree. Miles Mathis comes across as a formal version of myself.

I've only started reading his book, but I can already recommend it. I trust that he will take his readers in a similar direction as I do in my books, and if he doesn't, I'm sure he'll make excellent arguments for himself, well worth reading even if I end up disagreeing with him.

It may seem strange to recommend a book that I haven't read to the end, but I do this for a reason. The overlaps between my work and his thoughts are so many that I'd like to comment on his book as I work my way through it. Hence, I start with this review of his first pages.

The preface sets his work in the historic context of our day. It's written in fine prose, with a touch of humor. Mathis explains his position. He's neither for or against anyone or anything. He wants merely to point out the errors that have taken hold of modern physics. He attacks the obscurity of it, and the deceptive ways false conclusions are cloaked in fancy mathematics. His approach will be simple, he promises. He will point out errors with basic algebra, and he will propose alternative solutions and interpretations.

The first chapter of his book is about time, which he defines as relative speed, exactly the way I define it in my work. He makes an excellent argument for his position which dovetails perfectly with my observations. Additionally, he argues against the concept of space-time. He points out that what is by necessity a feature of three dimensional space cannot at the same time be a dimension of its own. Time is not a spatial dimension. It's a relative measure of speed.

Photon traversing an electron
Photon traversing an electron

No comments:

Post a Comment