Monday, January 24, 2022

Two Year Old News

I've recently made two posts related to the pandemic on my Facebook wall. They are separated by some ten days to make them seem independent and not part of a single narrative. I'm also careful with my language. I'm stating facts that everyone can agree on regardless of their personal opinion on the matter.

My plan is to continue this until I complete my story some time this spring. There might be as many as ten posts necessary to do this. But I'm not working from a set script, so I don't know. All I know is that every post is going to be about something that happened almost two years back.

My first post was about people dropping dead in the streets of Wuhan. I found a two year old news article on this that I posted on my wall with the following description: "This is how it all started some two years ago."

I got no likes or comments on this post. I was merely reporting on some old news. However, the news looks distinctly fake in retrospect, and that's all I wanted to show.

My next post was about "flatten the curve". I found a scientific looking Wikipedia post on this that I linked to. My description: "Two years since we embarked on the greatest social experiment in human history."

I got one like on this one, but no comments. That's not surprising, because there's not much to say. The science looks artificial. But I'm not passing judgments. I'm merely stating a truth that everyone can agree on.

I plan to post another link in about a week from now. That will be a YouTube video of Boris Johnson's speech to the British people after his stay in hospital during Easter. I'll point out his remarkable recovery. He bounced back from his oxygen treatment within days. Without this treatment, Boris Johnson would have been dead. Those are his own words.

The video is embarrassing to watch. Only people deep asleep can still watch it without a feeling of unease.

Other things to post about in the months to come include the science behind mask mandates, operation warp speed, the 97% effective vaccines, vaccine passports, lockdowns, etc.

A Facebook friend of mine did something similar yesterday. He too posted an article from two years ago. He chose one about a law against hugging strangers. Violators could face up to two years in jail. That's how wacky lawmakers were back then.

I hope this will help people wake up from their slumber. Most of my friends will skip past my posts without any thought, I'm sure. But one or two may be sufficiently triggered, and that's enough for the network effect to kick in. Once there's momentum in the right direction, people will start waking up all over the place. It hasn't happened yet, but I remain optimistic.

Facebook f logo (2019).svg

By Facebook, Inc. - http://en.facebookbrand.com, Public Domain, Link

No comments:

Post a Comment