Monday, August 9, 2021

About those Test Animals

The story has been around for a while now. Ever since the start of the vaccination campaign, there's been voices of caution pointing to the early days of mRNA research. When injected with the vaccine, test animals started out fine. There was resistance to the targeted disease. However, the effectiveness soon faded. Then things turned ugly. Test animals started to die. After a few months, all the test animals were dead.

When this is mentioned on Facebook, we get the story confirmed because it's not denied. It's merely tagged as missing context. We can therefore assume that the story itself is true. The missing context is presumably the fact that the vaccines currently being distributed are not the same that were administrated to the test animals. We're several years on, and presumably in a better position. However, the fact remains. Test animals subjected to the vaccine all died by the end of the experiment.

This means that the worst case scenario for the current experiment is that every participant dies. That's such a horrible prospect that it's immediately dismissed by just about everybody, me included. However, the possibility of this outcome is nevertheless real.

Making this all the more scary is the fact that the current experiment is following the same trajectory as the original one made years ago. The effectiveness of the vaccine started out fine. However, it's fading. Things haven't turned ugly yet, but I know of vaccinated people with strange ailments, and I've heard of dozens more.

The problem with this kind of stories is that they are so scary that they are dismissed as hyperbole. They cannot be used to persuade anyone either way. Those determined to stay unvaccinated are made only marginally more resilient in their position, and those determined to take the vaccine go ahead undeterred. However, there might be some use in the story anyway. It may help in the event of a full on confrontation between the vaccinated and unvaccinated. If used properly, it may help deflect anger away from the unvaccinated and onto the vaccine pushing establishment instead.

My thinking is that most vaccinated people are in the denial stage, and the correct way to deal with this is to let them enjoy their feeling of superiority. There's no point in provoking the enemy, so to speak. However, the anger stage is just around the corner, and my guess is that the right way to deal with this is to induce fear into the potential mob. Anger will not be directed towards people who induce additional fear if provoked. The angry will instead protest against a more obscure enemy, such as the state.

The right time to signal an intent to induce fear is to do this while denial still rules the day. That will make people realize our position while they can still dismiss it. When they turn angry, they will avoid us, as it will only make them more fearful.

My plan is therefore to go back to where I was before I started toning things down back in April. The mask of the beast is going to make a reappearance. I'm going to strap it around my arm as I've done since that meme became a thing. When forced to wear it in stores and other public places, I'll wear it sloppily with my nose poking out above it. I'll start carrying my cane once more, and I'll wear my "don't do drugs" T-shirt and other garments with death related themes.

As for any conversation related to the vaccine, I'll consistently refer to it as an experiment. I'll let people know that I refuse to be a lab rat, and that a vaccine passport is hardly going to change my mind. I'll point out how ineffective the vaccine is, and I might in some cases mention the possibility of death.

I'll do this selectively. When with friends and relatives, I'll avoid controversy. I won't wear anything to provoke them. When the experiment is mentioned, I'll point out the low death rates of the plague. I'll also talk of the plague as a thing of the past. Why vaccinate against something that isn't even a thing anymore?

The mask of the beast
The mask of the beast

No comments:

Post a Comment