Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Don't do Drugs

My stepdaughter read out a news headline for me yesterday: State bureaucrats in Portugal will no longer call people directly for their vaccine shots. They will instead encourage people to call in their desires to be vaccinated, and have appointments scheduled that way. My stepdaughter didn't read out the full article, and I haven't looked it up myself, so I don't know the details behind this decision. However, whatever the official reason is, I find it interesting that it was made ten days after a mass vaccination of elderly people. I made the prediction back then that there would be some costly consequences, and that we would hear about them in roundabout ways such as rumours or trivialized and tangential news.

It appears that I was right, and that the consequences have reached levels surpassing my expectations. The decision to no longer call people in to get their vaccination is monumental in terms of liberty. With people now having to actively request a shot of the vaccine, I doubt there will be many takers, especially with many people waking up to the fact that the plague has been exaggerated from the start. The next domino to fall will likely be vaccine passports. If less than half of the population ends up taking the vaccine, how will politicians convince us to accept such passports?

This calls for a change in tactics on the side of liberty, and I have the perfect message for the job. Not only will I wear my Mask of the Beast under my chin, I'll wear my Don't do Drugs T-shirt too.

By lucky coincidence, today was a hot spring day in Porto, so I had a chance to try out my DDD T-shirt, especially designed for use in this stage of the war. The immediate message is clear to all passers by. Injecting drugs lead to death. Casual observers will take this as a message related to the vaccine, and they will be right and hopefully influenced by it. However, if I'm ever questioned about it, I'll respond by saying that DDD stands for Don't do Drugs, to which no-one can disagree.

I'm also wearing my mask under my chin. I'm less disobedient than people who don't wear their masks at all, of whom there are quite a few. It would therefore be strange if the police were to stop and harass me. But, to be on the safe side, I always pull my mask up properly when I see a police car approaching. The spectacle for them to dwell on as they pass me by at a reduced speed is then as follows: There's a man with pilot sunglasses walking down the street with a cane in his hand, a mask properly worn, with 666 written onto it, and a T-shirt with a message of death related to injections.

The constables can from this draw the conclusion that I'm some kind of trouble maker. But what can they do? I'm acting fully within the law, and if they ask me about my eccentric appearance, which I doubt they will, I'll tell them politely that I'm on their side. I too want the youth of today to stop using drugs, and I'm spreading this message for all to see by wearing my DDD T-shirt.

Mask of the beast
Mask of the beast

No comments:

Post a Comment