Monday, August 23, 2021

Records, Databases and Networks

Afghans are finding out the hard way that records and databases are dangerous when in the wrong hands. Taliban is using bank data, and payment records found in the US embassy, to pinpoint opponents and their whereabouts. Armed with such data, they round up people for punishment and execution.

The same goes for assets recorded in central databases. Such assets can be seized with a single data entry. That's why I transferred all my registered wealth to my children the moment I realized that I would come in conflict with the Norwegian tax code back in 2017. I also sold my house, closed my bank accounts and moved my remaining wealth into physical assets under my direct control.

The state tells us that their record keeping and databases are for our safety and convenience. However, that's not their main concern. The real motivation behind their record keeping is control. Hence, the moment we feel that the state is likely to turn against us, we must extract ourselves from these databases as best we can. I did this with success back in 2017, and my experiences can be found in my book on the subject.

Further evidence that the state is not interested in our safety can be found in the way they deliberately mismanage data that could be of use to us, such as the true number of people ill from the mRNA vaccine. Databases designed to store this data are only accepting filtered inputs that exclude adverse effects that happen weeks or months after the injection, and adverse reaction considered minor. My mother's allergic reaction was never recorded by anybody. An acquaintance of mine who's now dying from a combination of dementia and lung disease is similarly not recorded.

The state appears to have total control, and can therefore proceed with impunity in its campaign to tax, confiscate and mismanage. However, this misses an important point. There's an alternative to centralized databases available to us. There's the natural network of friends and relatives, and there's the high tech version of this, namely social media.

The network is a vague but powerful alternative to centralized databases. It's a flexible and fluid thing that can transmit data at astonishing speeds if properly used. Memes can go viral. Suddenly, some piece of information goes from unknown to widely accepted.

My feeling is that now is a good time to launch a counterattack on the centrally pushed narrative, and I suggest that my readers try this out themselves, if only as an experiment. When done correctly, no harm or blowback will come from this.

There's little conviction among our adversaries, despite a high level of compliance, so a well formulated comment will have power to propagate through the network. I've tested this on Facebook, and the results are as hoped for. People like my comments and reply to them in a friendly manner.

My strategy is to avoid putting anything on my Facebook wall. Rather, I comment on other people's posts, and I make my comments as reasonable and to the point as possible. I'm staying away from the temptation to lie or exaggerate. The comments are a mix of widely known facts and personal observations. They are all custom made to fit each individual post. I'm not spamming anyone. I only comment when it makes sense to do so.

The facts I refer to include one or more of the following points:

  • The mRNA vaccine is not of the same kind as the Polio and Smallpox vaccines
  • The virus isn't very dangerous
  • The vaccine is ineffective against Delta and Lambda

The personal observations I make include one or more of the following points:

  • I know more people ill from the vaccine than ill from the virus
  • My guess is that each shot takes away a percent or two of our lives
  • My vaccinated friends are more scared than my unvaccinated friends

Then I conclude rhetorically, when appropriate, that I don't think I'm the only one to see things this way.

I make a point of keeping my comments short. That's more effective than long stories with multiple points and observations. I also make a point of spreading my comments out as widely as possible. I want to spread the message thin, and avoid having it appear like a dense cluster among a tiny fraction of my Facebook friends.

If everyone opposed to the current vaccine rollout does something similar with their own style and personal angle, the message will soon appear everywhere and from sources widely removed from each other. The average Facebook reader will register this as confirmation of the narrative, and our assertions will be perceived as facts. They will in turn raise the alarm, spreading the message further.

The network effect is powerful, and time has come to make the most of it. If everyone does whatever they are comfortable with, there's a real chance of success with this low key approach. It will take some time for the network effect to kick in with full force, but don't be discouraged by this. Keep the message warm. Mention it from time to time, and without any urgency. Enjoy life and carry on! Remember that each of us are but one node in the total network. We don't have to pull the whole load ourselves. There are millions of people as fed up and frustrated as we are, and they're either ready to do their part or already working on it.

Facebook f logo (2019).svg

By Facebook, Inc. - http://en.facebookbrand.com, Public Domain, Link

No comments:

Post a Comment