Saturday, April 3, 2021

Grandma on a Ventilator

A friend of mine was kind enough to point out to me that Boris Johnson never needed ventilator treatment. There was some talk about this possibility, but he ended up receiving oxygen treatment instead. So I was wrong in saying that he was hooked up to a ventilator for a while, and I had to go through my posts to change them to reflect this fact. Luckily for me, Blogger has an excellent search function so I had no trouble making the changes.

Having changed my posts, I noticed that it didn't make much difference to my narrative whether Boris was hooked up to a ventilator or receiving oxygen treatment. It's still an Easter miracle. Then I started wondering how I had come to confuse oxygen treatment with ventilator treatment, and it struck me that this too might be due to political spin. The distinction between the two types of treatment seems to have been deliberately confused so as to serve the purpose of tyranny.

The constant images on TV, with grandma slowly dying while hooked up to a ventilator, are having an impact. One image is replaced by another. While the plague used to be about sudden illness and violent coughing, it has now transformed into a torturous and drawn out affair. Forgotten are the images of people dropping dead in the streets of Wuhan. Instead, we se grandma and grandpa dying on TV and on posters hung up all over town. The message is clear. If we so much as poke our noses out above our masks, grandma will be hooked to a ventilator, where she will die, and it will all be because of our disobedience.

Simple face mask.jpg
Oxygen treatment

By James Heilman, MD - Own work, CC BY-SA 4.0, Link

No comments:

Post a Comment