Sunday, October 10, 2021

Lone Wolf Paranoia

I never click on the "See Photo" button when Facebook warns me: "Sensitive content. This photo may show violent or graphic content."

However, when an anarchist friend of mine suggested I take a look at a grayed out picture, I did just that, and I was amazed to see that it was a picture of a flower. Clearly, it wasn't the picture that had caused Facebook censors to gray it out. The offensive nature of the image was the accompanying text, which said: "Stand up for what you believe in, even if it means standing alone."

Apparently, having personal beliefs is now so dangerous to the censors that they actively suppress the idea. The censors are suffering from lone wolf paranoia, as I predicted some six weeks ago. Their mental meltdown is on full display, and it's rather amusing to watch. 

Facebook f logo (2019).svg

By Facebook, Inc. - http://en.facebookbrand.com, Public Domain, Link

No comments:

Post a Comment