Monday, August 14, 2017

The Photon as a Double Vortex

Sitting in my chair, I'm pulled down by a tension that exists between me and Earth. There is no energy in this tension. All the energy is stored in me.

Should I fall out of my chair, I will be pulled down to Earth by the tension, but no energy will be transferred to me. All that happens is that energy inside of me changes from potential to kinetic.

Once I hit the ground, my kinetic energy will be transformed into heat. When I get up, I have to use some of my stored chemical energy, or I will need help from someone kind enough to share some of their energy with me, to get back into my chair.

There is never any energy stored in the tension that we call the gravitational field. Energy is neither drawn from it nor put into it. It is simply a tension that pulls things down.

If Morton Spears is right about gravity, then the gravitational field is in fact the same as the electromagnetic field, and since we suspect that the so called strong force and weak force are also manifestations of the electromagnetic field, we come to the conclusion that there is only one type of field. All the forces in the universe are manifestations of a single type of force acting through a single type of field.

This means that if we can find an explanation for what we call the gravitational field, we will have an explanation for all the fields and forces of the universe. Let us therefore stick with the simple to imagine example of gravity.

When I walk, I lift my foot. There's tension between my foot and Earth, and my foot is drawn back down. If I jump, I get drawn down. If I fall I get drawn down.

There is something between me and Earth that pulls me down, and since this pulling down is there regardless of whether or not there is an atmosphere, the field is a property of space. The pulling is done by Earth, but the field is provided by space.

This is an important clue, because Morton Spears' space is not empty. It contains a huge number of low energy photons whizzing about at the speed of light.

Furthermore, Morton Spears' photons are not merely little bundles of energy. They contain a minimum of 6 charged quanta.

The way these quanta avoid collapsing into a single blob is through some kind of orbit, and it is the way these quanta orbit that give us the clue as to how the field works.

If the quanta orbit each other as two vortexes pointing in towards each other, then we have a structure that allows for a wider orbit without changing the dielectric quality of the photon. All photons with this kind of orbits will have the same dielectric quality no matter how wide their orbits get.

Double vortex photons will all be affected equally by gravity regardless of their size, so high energy photons can be bigger than low energy photons without upsetting the premise that all photons must be equally affected by gravity.

What's more, the double vortex model explains polarity too. There is an axis of spin.

There is also direction of spin, and it is the direction of spin that can be used to explain the field.

When photons get into close contact with each other, they may meet in a way in which their vortexes attract each other, or they may meet in a way in which their vortexes repel. We have attraction and repulsion.

In general, all photons will seek to line up with the majority of other photons in the region of space they are in.

The low energy photons move about at the speed of light, but they tend to polarize with each other. There is a probability distribution related to their polarity in the same way that there is a standing wave pattern due to their probabilistic distribution through space.

The way to envision the field is the lining up of double vortexes between ourselves and Earth. The vortexes are never the same. They fly about at the speed of light. However, at any given moment, there is a lining up of vortexes along the axis of dominant influence.

In the case of gravity, the axis of dominant influence is determined by Earth. In the case of a capacitor, the dominant influence is determined by two charged plates.

In the case of two statically charged balloons we have each balloon influencing their separate regions of space. At the interface between these regions of space there is repulsion because the vortexes interfere with each other in a repelling manner.

It appears then that an abundance of low energy photons would explain not only the single slit and double slit experiments in optics, but also the phenomenon of the field. Provided that their charged quanta orbit as a double vortex, or in some similar manner, there will be a lining up of low energy photons to form a field whenever they are influenced by a dominant body.

Two orb photon
Two orb photon


No comments:

Post a Comment