Sunday, November 13, 2022

Collecting my Thoughts on Norse Mythology

I'm having a lot of fun writing my story about Dreufey and her adventures in the universe of Norse mythology, and one of the more entertaining parts of this is the research I'm doing to get all the various characters and places into their correct relation to each other.

This has led me to not things down her on my blog, which I in turn have incorporated into the story. But some things cannot be incorporated into the story because they're too technical. They don't belong in a book that's meant as light entertainment. I've therefore decided to create an appendix where I lay out the technicalities for the interested reader. There, they will find such things as a map of the universe as I've interpreted it. There's also a bunch of notes that are merely there for me as a quick reference.

Norse mythology is complex. There are all sorts of places and beings, and it requires a quick reference chapter to keep track of it all.

Yggdrasil, the world ash with its nine realms


No comments:

Post a Comment