Tuesday, March 15, 2022

A Letter from the Bank

I received a letter from my old bank in Norway today. They need updated information on all their customers due to new rules and regulations. It's all for our safety, of course. Terrorism and organized crime was mentioned as reasons for the new rules. However, I closed my accounts with my bank in 2017, so I see no reason to provide them with any information. I got my savings in physical metal at my direct disposal. I don't have to share anything about myself in order to access it.

The only reason I received a letter from the bank is that I have a small amount locked in a savings account, and I was therefore not able to sever all ties with the bank. However, with the new rules, this savings account can soon be confiscated by the bank in the name of fighting terrorism.

This goes to show how dangerous modern banking has become. Step by step, they're circling in on their clients' funds, and a lot of people will soon realize that they cannot access these funds without proof of good conduct. Everything is set up for a Canada-style money grab from whomever the elite wants to rob.

With just about everything now registered with a bank or some similar office closely associated with the state, physical metal is becoming the only true safe haven for our savings. Not even real-estate is safe. Anything bigger than a small farm is in danger of exorbitant taxation, or right out confiscation. Any form of paper asset can be seized. Anything going through a broker or a bank account is beyond our control.

The only safe place for our savings is at the bottom of a chest somewhere unknown to all but a very limited number of people. Once people fully wake up to this reality, prices of physical gold and silver will shoot up relative to all other assets, and prices will remain high until the elite give up on their dream of total control. Until then, prudent investors should remain in metals, and only invest in goods under our direct physical control, or things with rates of return sufficiently high to offset the dangers of confiscation.

Antique furniture
Antique furniture

No comments:

Post a Comment