Thursday, June 24, 2021

Vaccine Deaths dot Com

While researching the claim that all British Airways pilots have been fully vaccinated, I came across a website called Vaccine Deaths dot Com. (Link not included to prevent censors from removing this post.)

The website has many sensational stories, and some of the opinion pieces are borderline hyperbole. However, I think the website deserves serious reading. Much of what it says corresponds to what I've been able to figure out myself by deciphering propaganda pieces, so I'm inclined to give even the most hyperbole of their articles some credit.

It's becoming increasingly clear that the vaccine must be avoided at all cost, because the long term effects of it will be far more damaging to people's health than the plague itself. Young people who take this vaccine are likely to experience all sorts of health issues, and many will come to an early death.

This means that I will have to find some way to prevent my son from taking the vaccine. I must plant the seeds of doubt in his mind and then nurture this doubt through the occasional reference to undeniable facts, and I must avoid any temptation to mention anything remotely fringe. I know from experience that arguments are futile, and possibly counterproductive. What must be achieved is an impulse to look into the facts, which I luckily managed to do when I last talked to him. Having achieved this first goal, I must tread carefully so that I don't destroy what I have sown.

My son is like most young men hell bent on showing off for his father. He wants to be at least as smart as me, which means that he will either do the opposite of any advice coming from me or take my advice without admitting it. If I push too hard, he'll do the opposite and risk it, because the reward for being right will seem greater than the risk of being wrong. However, if I keep my cool and remain seemingly indifferent to his decision, he will have no great reward to offset his possible loss.

The mask of the beast
The mask of the beast

No comments:

Post a Comment