Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Peter Woodhead's Hollow Earth

When I was first made aware of the expanding Earth hypothesis some seven years ago, I was fascinated by the overwhelming evidence in its favor. However, I could not imagine any mechanism to explain it.

I looked around, finding nothing but exotic and strange explanations. All of it hypothetical and none of it proven in any way.

Then I came across Peter Woodhead's very simple theory. Earth was expanding due to internal pressures. No mass was being added. It was all good old steam power.

I was immediately convinced that he was on to something. His explanation required no magic of any kind.

However, there was one troubling detail. His explanation for the increase in surface gravity did not fit the accepted model of gravity.

I contacted him about this, hoping that he could explain his position in more detail. What followed were a series of e-mail exchanges in which it became clear that his theory lacked a good explanation for surface gravity.

No less enthusiastic about Peter Woodhead's theory after our exchange of e-mails, I decided to look into possible solutions to the surface gravity problem. What followed was a series of proposals culminating in my essay called The Gravity Mystery in which I reached the conclusion that capacitance must be playing an important part in gravity.

Shortly after this, I published A Capacitor Model of Gravity in which I sketched out a general outline of what a proper theory of gravity would have to look like.

With this model in mind, I continued looking for clues as to the true nature of gravity. I found Morton Spears' capacitor theory, including his model of the atom. Then I found Halton Arp's lecture on intrinsic red-shift.

Morton Spears' model of the atom and Halton Arp's red-shift hypothesis fit together perfectly. Atomic nuclei were getting bigger over time due to gamma-ray radiation. Also, the increased charge locked in the crust of our expanding planet was contributing to gravity.

Growing atomic nuclei are not only making Earth more massive, it is making everything more massive. The dinosaurs lived in an environment of less gravity and less inertia. This explaines the strange size and shape of dinosaurs. As outlined in my blog post on the Quetzalcoatlus, the dinosaurs were not only way bigger than what would be possible today, their overall shape was wrong too.

Adding the fact that an expanding planet accumulates charge, we end up with a total of three factors that have changed over time. Gravity and inertia have increased, and charge has increased. Taken together, we have an explanation that supports Peter Woodhead's theory.

Peter Woodhead was right about Earth being hollow. His explanation for the increase in surface gravity was in my opinion incorrect, but he set me thinking, and he has been of great help for me in my search for a proper theory of physics to support the observed facts. Without his initial hunch about how things must hang together I'm not sure I would ever have arrived at the Velcro universe, which would have been a shame, considering how satisfying it has been to develop my very own theory of physics.


Cross section of a hollow planet

No comments:

Post a Comment