Saturday, November 4, 2017

Fake News?

For some reason, Blogger has decided to suppress two of my most popular posts, both of them related to the hypothesis that all planets may be hollow.

The post about Jupiter's large and diffuse core has dropped out of my top ten list, despite being among my five most read posts.

The post in which I point out that Newton was in no way opposed to the notion of a hollow Earth has also dropped out of the top ten list, despite being widely read.

Reading through these posts again, I find nothing factually wrong about them. In the post about Jupiter, I simply quote NASA on their words and numbers. In the post about Newton, I point out historic facts related to the man and his thoughts.

None of this is fake, or made up. Why then the need to suppress it? The evidence in support of a hollow Earth are not hidden. They are available to anyone who cares to gather the numbers and do the maths for themselves.

How to Spot Fake News.jpg

By IFLA

I have plenty of other posts that must seem just as strange and outlandish to many. Yet they are not suppressed. My top post about the Quetzalcoatlus is still easy to find. It concludes that matter has become more massive over time. That's hardly uncontroversial.

The reason for the suppression of the hollow planet posts may be that I refer to accepted authorities like NASA and Newton. This is in contrast to the Quetzalcoatlus post in which I refer to Halton Arp, a man that was hounded out of the establishment for his heretical ideas on matter and relativity.

My crime may simply have been my choice of authority figures in support of my position on the hollow Earth hypothesis. The use of NASA and Newton in support of the hollow Earth position was apparently too much to stomach for the censor, even if my data and presentation of history was factually correct.

However, there may also be something more sinister going on. Jan Lamprecht pointed out that a hollow Earth is a better and simpler model for interpreting seismic data than the complicated multi-layered model currently used by solid Earth proponents.

Jan Lamprecht disappeared under mysterious circumstances shortly after making his work public and generally available on the web. Someone was clearly not very happy about some of his ideas.

1 comment: