Tuesday, September 19, 2023

Fear and Confusion

One of the positive things that came out of the virus scare was that the mechanisms of evil have been laid bare. Everyone, including relatively young children, have now seen with their own eyes how evil operates. All that's required for them to see it clearly is for us to point it out.

This, I believe, is the right way forward in our battle for liberty.

Whenever someone expresses fear or confusion related to some woke topic, we can remind them of some previous fad that has by now been thoroughly debunked by the person in question.

I have, for instance, an eleven year old boy attending dance school. The woke mob has somehow caught onto this and is now busy trying to convince him that he's gender fluid or something like that. My boy is inundated with pride related stuff on social media.

This has made my son excessively preoccupied with pride values, and also worried that someone will force him into some nasty transition program. The pride agenda is full of down right scary stuff, so I understand my son's concern. But I've calmed his nerves by telling him that we never had him injected with the vaccine, and we're for sure not going to let any creepy pride guy get his way with him. 

I've pointed out that pride is a fad on decline. It will soon disappear. But, should someone at the dance school for some reason insist on some embarrassing gay stuff, we will simply pull him out of it. He can rest assured that his parents will have nothing of it.

A friend of mine has a similar problem with his eleven year old boy. The kid is convinced that we're in some sort of climate emergency. He's also convince that his father knows less about these things than his teacher, so he refuses to listen to his father.

My guess is that my friend was a little too quick to dismiss his son's concern. But it's never too late to adopt a better strategy, so I've suggested he try the same overall strategy as I've used with my son. Start by toning the scaremongering down a notch by saying that the problem is exaggerated. Nothing dramatic is going to happen to our planet over the next few decades. We got plenty of time to adapt if there really is a problem with our climate.

Other things he can do is to point to the ocean in front of his house and the mountains in front of his cabin. Let the boy take in the immensity of it all. Clearly, we're too small to change any of this dramatically in the space of a few years. Even decades or centuries are short timespans relative to the billions of years our planet has existed.

As for the boy's trust in his teacher's insights, my friend can point out that the teacher also thought that masks were a good idea. My friend can do this because his son was initially conned into believing this to be true, only to realize later that his father was right to dismiss the pseudo science. It was my friend who had things right, not his son's teacher.

As parents, it's our duty to protect our children from hysteria and confusion, and we do this by remaining calm and clear. This may not work well right off the bat, but the longer we persist, the more credibility and respect we get.

My friend and I remained calm and clear throughout the virus scare, so we have one big victory we can point back to. With the woke agenda unravelling before us, we'll soon have many more victories to lean back on, and our standing in the eyes of our children will only grow.

Taking in the view
Taking in the view

No comments:

Post a Comment