Monday, April 3, 2023

A Change in Attitude

My oldest son called to congratulate me on my birthday. It was a polite exchange as always with the usual small talk about savings strategies and plans for the summer. However, there was a change of tone in the exchange. He seemed more genuinely curious about my views. He even mentioned my theory on physics.

His change in tone was so subtle that I didn't fully catch onto it during our talk, and only afterwards did it dawn on me what it might signify. It appears that he has had some sort of realization.

Until recently, my son has been sceptical to the point of being dismissive of my non-conform views. Now, it appears, he's more open to what I've been saying. While he's retaining some healthy scepticism, he's not dismissing my views simply for being at odds with main stream dogma.

It appears that the insanity hoisted upon us over the last few years by institutional experts has finally broken my son's faith in authority, and he's now open to alternative views.

If this is in fact what has happened, it is evidence in support of my thesis that we're entering a new era. The progressives have worn out their credibility, and we're set for a return to open dialog and healthy scepticism towards institutional dogma.

The social contract
The social contract

No comments:

Post a Comment