Monday, June 10, 2019

I Told You So

Talk is cheap. Being able to say "I told you so" means nothing unless there's some skin in the game.

An excellent example of this is those who now claim that the Midwest floods this spring are due to man-made global warming. If they are sincere and truly believing what they are preaching, every one of them would have taken steps to mitigate the problems they see coming. They would have put aside some savings for the express purpose of getting through the rainy day. However, very few have taken any precautions. All they have done is talk, talk, talk...

This tells us that their worries have been greatly exaggerated. They have not really believed any of it.

On the other hand, there are people like myself who act according to what we see. I see the troubles in the Midwest as affirmation of a grand solar minimum. There are some dark clouds on the horizon, and I have taken the precaution of getting my ship to shore. I have sold what I do not need, and I've put much of the proceeds into gold as a hedge against inflation, social unrest and war.

Team Offutt battling flood waters 190317-F-IT794-1052.jpg

Midwest flood 2019

By U.S. Air Force photo by TSgt. Rachelle Blake - https://www.offutt.af.mil/News/Photos/igphoto/2002102304/, Public Domain, Link

No comments:

Post a Comment