Saturday, May 20, 2023

Vacation Modus

The health and exercise routines that I've recently embarked on have put me in a vacation modus. With my focus now primarily on general wellbeing, there's less time to ponder the significance of things. Besides, most of my original thinking is probably behind me. I'm not likely to change my mind on anything. Thoughts that come to mind are mostly variations on things that I've already stated. Time has come to move on, and put out my thoughts further into practice.

In my case, taking maximum advantage of my situation means a further exploration into things that make me feel good about myself and life in general. To that effect, I helped organize a gathering of Norwegians to celebrate Norway's constitution day here in Porto. I've also made some suggestions regarding a possible cooperation between me and my film maker son. He may one day make a series of short lectures on my theory of physics. I'm planning to make more frequent calls to my children in Norway to keep in touch with how their adult lives are progressing.

The overall idea is to take it easy from here on out, but I'll probably still note things down in this blog from time to time, because there's always the odd observation or novel thought that deserves a note. However, I don't expect a flood of thoughts going forward. My focus will be more towards my wellbeing and the lives and interests of my closest friends and relatives.

Vacation modus
Vacation modus

No comments:

Post a Comment